Translate

Thursday, June 19, 2014

One of the most intense and riveting reading experiences of my life - 5 stars from Carly's Book Reviews

"I was expecting a sensual and erotic tale; and Varian delivered! She also gave me one of the most intense and riveting reading experiences of my life. The surprising emotional complexity of this story blew me out of the water. Past secrets and hidden pain are revealed, emotional barriers are broken, and the strength of love is pushed to it's limits! Dangerously Happy is a mixed basket of sexualality ranging from tender petting to dark exploration of the BDSM lifestyle. With sexual encounters including men, women and multiple partners of both genders; Dangerously Happy will push readers to their limits and leave them reeling!"

Read the full review here.



Get Dangerously Happy
at Amazon
at ibooks

No comments:

Post a Comment