Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Touching, tender and hot!


5.0 out of 5 stars LovelyJune 18, 2014
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Dangerously Happy (Kindle Edition)
This was my first M/M story and I really enjoyed it. Great premise, steady timing, very well written, clearly defined characters, touching, tender and hot! There was a kindness to this story that I really appreciated. I really shouldn't even classify as an M/M - it's a love story that would appeal to anyone who is a fan of erotic fiction.

Varian Krylov has a way of telling a story that leaves one a little on edge. Her stories are definitely not light reads. Ms Krylov is able to create a sense of anticipation in the reader that provoke feelings from joy to dread. I couldn't wait to find out what happened next but kept putting the book down as I was worried that the story would go sideways. I love when I read a story that makes me feel vested in what's going to happen to the characters.

I would highly recommend Dangerously Happy.



Get Dangerously Happy
at Amazon
at ibooks

No comments:

Post a Comment